PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE TERMS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
1) We may update this Policy at any time. Each visit you make to this Site will be subject to the Policy posted at that time. Your use of the Site confirms your assent to the terms of this Policy.
2) We may provide notice of significant changes to the Policy by:
(a) sending a notice to your email address;
(b) placing a prominent notice on our Site; or
(c) updating the information on this page.
3) We do not knowingly or purposefully collect personal information from children. Individuals under the age of 13 may not use our Site. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child and you believe that your child’s information has been collected through the Site, you may contact us to request deletion of such information.
5) Our Site is available to the general public. We are not responsible for the disclosure of any information that you leave on our Site, such as in the comment section of a blog post.
6) Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage procedures can guarantee 100% security. While we take steps to protect your information, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU TRANSMIT VIA THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OUR SITE OR SHARING INFORMATION THROUGH OUR SITE YOU ASSUME THE RISK THAT SUCH INFORMATION COULD BE ACCESSED BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
7) WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICES USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF STORING INFORMATION COVERED UNDER THIS POLICY. NOR DO WE GUARANTEE PREVENTION FROM LOSS OR ALTERATION OF, OR IMPROPER ACCESS TO, YOUR INFORMATION.
8) IN ANY CASE, YOU RELEASE US FROM LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF INFORMATION SENT THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SUCH INFORMATION.
What Information Do We Collect and How?
9) The information we collect through our Site falls into one or more of the following categories:
a) Personal Information
c) Technical Data
10) Information may be collected through the Site using third-party software (e.g. network applications, plug-ins, etc.). We use such software to provide a better browsing experience on the Site and facilitate communication. Information collected using such software may be stored by the organizations who provide them and are subject to their own privacy policies. To facilitate your knowledge and understanding of how such information is used and stored by these third parties, we have included their names below. Please refer to their privacy policies for more information on how they may handle such information.
a) Google Forms/Drive
b) Google Analytics
c) Google Console
e) Gravity Forms
f) LinkedIn Insight Tag
11) Personal information under this Policy includes data that can readily be used to identify the individual with whom it is associated. This includes, but is not limited to, names, identification numbers, and contact information. The following personal information may be collected through our Site:
a) First and last names
b) Phone numbers
c) Email addresses
d) Employment information (including company name, title, and department)
12) Visitors may provide personal information through the Site consensually by completing electronic forms on the Site, purchasing products or services through the Site, sending communications through the Site, and through other forms of interaction with the Site.
13) Generally, you are not required to share your personal information to access the Site. However, you may be required to share your personal information to access restricted areas of the Site, purchase or download products or services offered through the Site, use products or services provided through the Site, or contact us.
14) A cookie is an electronic file containing pieces of information that are used to identify a computer as it interacts with a network. Cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and may be read by network applications to improve your web browsing experience. For example, when you log into a website, a cookie may be stored in your computer so that you will not need to reenter your username and password while using the Site.
15) You can turn off cookie sharing using your web browser. However, this may disable certain Site functionality.
16) Unless you turn cookie sharing off using your web browser, our Site will collect Cookies that are strictly necessary for Site functionality. Upon visiting the Site, you will encounter a pop-up allowing you to opt-into cookie sharing for any cookies that are not necessary for Site functionality.
17) Technical data is information about your computer hardware and software. Such information may include your IP address, web browser, the domain used to access the internet, the date and time the Site was accessed, the web address of any referring website, and other information about the technology used to access the Site.
18) Generally, technical data is collected automatically using network applications. Some technical data is only collected with your consent, which may be withheld through the cookie permission pop-up that appears when visiting the Site. Collection of technical data may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
a) The type of device used to access the Site
b) The type of web browser used to access the Site
c) Plugins used
d) Operating system used
e) Actions taken on the site, such as time spent on different web pages and clicks
f) IP addresses
g) Geolocation data
19) The Site does not currently respond to Do Not Track requests.
How We Use the Information We Collect
20) Generally, we use information collected through the Site to:
a) Communicate with Site visitors regarding our services;
b) Improve functionality and security of the Site; and
c) Enable other legitimate business interests.
21) We do not sell information collected through our Site.
22) We may use your personal information to communicate with you, provide products or services, or any other purpose that you authorize explicitly or implicitly through your use of the Site.
24) We use technical data for statistical purposes such as determining the number of visitors to our Site, and how visitors reach and interact with our Site. We also use this information to help maintain operation and enable functionality of the Site.
When Do We Share Information and With Whom?
25) We may share information with third-party service providers to help us analyze and gain insight from the information collected. For example, such analysis could be used to help us understand how the Site is being accessed and used.
26) We may share personal information with third party service providers to fulfill our obligations or provide services to you. For example, if you opt into a newsletter that we are offering, we may share your information with a third party that offers software as a service in order to deliver the newsletter to you.
27) Information shared with third parties is subject to their individual privacy policies. Below is a list of service providers with whom we share personal information, along with the purpose for which we share such information:
a) Google – to organize and store information.
b) MailChimp – to store information and communicate with those who have indicated an interest in receiving communications from us.
28) By using the Site, you consent to the sharing of your information as outlined above. You may revoke your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
29) We may disclose information based on a good faith belief that sharing such information is necessary to:
a) conform with applicable law or comply with legal process;
b) protect and defend our rights or property; or
c) protect the personal safety of Site visitors or the public.
How Do We Store and Protect the Information We Collect?
30) Our Site uses SSL Protocol to protect information that is transmitted through our Site. This helps protect information from unauthorized access as it is transmitted through our Site.
31) Information collected through our Site is stored in the Site’s backend database and through services offered by the 3rd parties listed in paragraphs 13 and 27. It is protected from unauthorized access using password protected login credentials, and, in some cases, two factor authentication.
Deleting Stored Information
32) You may request the erasure of your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond within 48 hours to confirm receipt of your request. Upon receiving your written request, we will delete your person information that is stored in databases that we have access to and send requests to third-parties with whom we have shared such information to delete it. Please allow several business days for us to complete this process.
33) Under the GDPR, individuals located in the European Union have certain rights relating to the processing of their personal data. This section is intended to address such rights.
34) Personal data collected from Site visitors, is collected, and stored under the following legal bases:
a) Personal information is collected and stored with your consent under Article 6(1)a. You may withdraw your consent to collection of such data by not providing it to us. You may withdraw your consent to storage of such data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Cookies that are not necessary for the functionality of the Site are collected and stored with your consent under Article 6(1)a. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of such data using the cookie permission pop-up that appears when visiting the Site. You may withdraw your consent to storage of such data by contacting us at email@example.com.
c) Cookies and technical data that are necessary for the functionality of the Site are collected and stored under Article 6(1)f. The legitimate interest providing the basis for such data processing is to provide access to the Site and to enable reasonable steps to ensure security and functionality of the Site.
35) Individuals covered under the GDPR have the right to: (a) access their personal data; (b) correct their personal data; (c) order the erasure of their personal data; (d) place restrictions on the processing of their personal data; (e) object to the processing of their personal data; and (f) receive their data and have it transferred to another data controller. To exercise these rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
36) Individuals covered under the GDPR have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the member state of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
37) This Policy does not create any third-party rights or obligations.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or your information, please contact us at:
Company name: QuneUp, Inc
Company address: 3401 Gray’s Ferry Ave, Building #450, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Company phone number: 267-207-3953
Company email address: email@example.com