During this webinar, you will discover:
- How to use risk management strategies to inform your decision-making process
- Strategies for effectively de-risking your processes
- Tips for future-proofing your process against unforeseen risks
- Watch Now button (I will provide video following webinar in September)
In a rush?
Here’s a summary of the topics covered in this webinar.
- Introduction to risk management: Understanding the concept of risk and its importance
- Identifying controllable risks: Recognizing the risks that can be controlled within your process
- Managing uncontrollable risks: Strategies for effectively managing the risks that are out of your control
- Importance of managing risk: Why actively managing risk is crucial for your organization
- Effective risk management strategies: Best practices for managing risk while meeting production needs and remaining compliant
- Leveraging risk in decision making: How to incorporate a risk-based approach in your decision-making process for better outcomes.
What is QuneUp™?
QuneUp is a data-driven software tool that reduces equipment down time by enabling access to critical data.
QuneUp™ is the brainchild of a Process Engineer who was frustrated with rarely having the critical process equipment data they needed at the right time.
Every minute spent digging for equipment specification sheets and manuals, was a minute that the production line was down – racking up costs for the company.
Just like a plane being on the ground, it costs money whenever a production line is down for any period of time.
QuneUp™ gets to the root of the issue by empowering all members of your team with accurate data in a snap.
With QuneUp™, all you need is your cell phone or camera-enabled device to gain immediate access to all the equipment data you need to keep production running.